Saturday, April 12, 2014

Logan Anderson



About: Logan Anderson

I'm not that guy that sits in his bedroom all day and writes love songs on guitar. I'm more like a hen, waiting to lay an egg. I don't know what color it will be, or if it will be big or small. It's just going to happen, and nothing will change that. My music has never been easily described by one single genre. But I consider that a good thing. It's as diverse as it is organic, and my listeners are always telling me, “I never know what's coming next.”

I began writing music at the age of thirteen when my parents bought a nice sixteen track keyboard. I could make entire songs and save them on a disk. My methods are a bit different nowadays. I no longer use keyboards of any kind, and I don't even know how to use the samples or drum loops on my computer program. I play everything myself; even my synth sounds are made from scratch using an upright piano and guitars.

In 2014 I released my first official album, Nomad, which was played consistently for several weeks at our local radio station, JPR, which serves much of southern Oregon and Northern California. My newest album, The Company, is an accumulation of many of my ideas from the last decade. I have pulled many progressions and melodies from a few of my old songs and finally turned them into the productions I always imagined them being. My improvement as a songwriter and producer has skyrocketed in the last 2 years, and my current progress as a producer is almost measurable with every new song I write.

I work full time as a dinner line cook at a local restaurant in Ashland, OR. The job has been very good to me and I make a decent living. My wife is pregnant with our first child, which we're expecting to enter into our lives the first week of December. My long term goals are to earn a living off of music and to raise a family. I would love to support my family by doing what I love to do most, which is music. A life characterized by a flexible schedule and no day job is very appealing to me. It is my dream.

What World United Music is Saying:

"Logan Anderson’s second album ”The Company” is an alternative mix and blend of genres that delivers a testament and celebration of life in all its excitement and abundance of positive uplifting energy. “The Company” is a true blessing in every way and has become one of the most memorable Albums of 2015 for this listener." ~ Stewart Brennan, World United Music

“The debut CD “Nomad” by Logan Anderson is filled with a generous mix of positive energy to lift your spirits. I Highly recommended this album.” – Stewart Brennan, World United Music









El Jinete – (Single: 2016)


October – (Album: The Company – 2015)


Leaving Valpo - (Album: Nomad - 2014)



Free - (Album: Nomad - 2014)




Logan Anderson – Official Website
http://logananderson.fourfour.com/
Logan Anderson - Facebook
Logan Anderson - Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/loganna-anderson
VIDEO
Logan Anderson - YouTube
BUY MUSIC @ the Following Links:
Logan Anderson - Bandcamp
http://logananderson.bandcamp.com/
Logan Anderson – Official Store
http://logananderson.fourfour.com/store
Logan Anderson – CD Baby
Logan Anderson – iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/logan-anderson/id994358698
Logan Anderson - Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nomad-Logan-Anderson/dp/B00YDT3XT4



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Progressive Rock – (2015 to 2019)

Progressive Rock – (2020 to 2021)

Rhythm and Blues – (2000 to 2019)

Psychedelic, Alternative, New Wave, Dark Wave – (2000 to 2019)

Psychedelic, Alternative, New Wave, Dark Wave – (2020 to 2029)

Rock, Alternative - (2010 to 2019)

Rock, Alternative – (2020 to 2021)

Soft Rock, Lite Rock, Alternative – (2010 to 2019)

Soft Rock, Lite Rock, Alternative – (2020 to 2021)

Pop Rock – (2000 to 2019)

Pop Rock - (2020 to 2021)

Folk Rock, Acoustic – (2010 to 2019)

Folk Rock, Acoustic – (2020 to 2021)

Hard Rock, Heavy Metal – (2000 to 2019)

Punk Rock, High Energy Rock n Roll – (2000 to 2019)

Southern Rock, Alt Country – (2000 to 2019)

Classic, New Age Classic

New Age Alternative

Ambient, Electronic, Relaxation

Music for the Revolutionary Mind